Thursday, August 7, 2014

Flying Solo

 A comfy and simple outfit allowed me to travel both in style and in ease for my unaccompanied minor mission.
Top / Gap

Sweater / Hollister

Necklace / American Eagle

Trusty Birks feat. ugly toes

Birthday twin Blake made the flight much more 'lively' (I'M SO BAD)

Bag / Fossil

Meager (no, pathetic) photography op

Leggings / Garage
When I fly, I keep it simple and utilitarian. A sweater for warmth (which was well-used in flight), a plain top that of course ended up with a stain in the absolute centre (slow clap, everyone), and some stretchy leggings for flexibility of lower limbs in the attempt to find an appropriate position to sleep in, (to no avail). I added a deep, durable bag to store all my information and to keep it stylish. My first solo flight was both turbulence free and cozy thanks to this ensemble (neither of those pertain to the other, in case you were wondering)!

xoxo, G.

P.S. I am only posting outfit posts for the next few weeks, since I don't have any supplies to be doing anything else whilst I'm in England.However, since these are just outfit posts, there will be a new post almost daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment