Friday, August 15, 2014

Summer to Fall Wishlist

summer to fall wishlist




Fall is my favourite season, and to get into the back-to-school/fall festivities, I figured I should put together a wishlist of some sort, addressing the issue of how to transition your wardrobe from summer to fall.

#1: Plaid Dresses
If you keep to lighter shades of plaid, these dresses can go from beach parties to leaf-strewn sidewalks. I really should invest in a plaid dress, I love the pattern and the versatility.

#2: Plum Lips
This shade can transition to fall perfectly, as it is a classic shade for the season. It also can tone down a bright, summery outfit.

#3: White Sandals
I first fell in love with these whilst reading www.afashionation.blogspot.co.uk. They add such a nice, modern touch to outfits.

#4: Light Perfumes
Heavy, rich, and intense perfumes are not appropriate until the wintertime, really. Keep the transition into the fall happy and light with perfumes to match!

I hope you all enjoyed this kind of post, please tell me on my social media if you want to see more Polyvore posts. Don't forget to follow my polyvore at graciemfashion for more of these sets! I figured I would quickly put this post up to give you a break from the outfit posts. Hope you liked it!

xoxo, G.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment