Tuesday, August 19, 2014

London Lusting

A train ride to the awe-inspiring city of London led to the internationally renowned monuments of the London Eye, Big Ben & Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham palace, and of course a chic but suitable outfit.
 

Sweater / River Island


Lace edged top / New Look

Booties / Primark

I could picture the Royal Wedding in my star-glazed eyes

White jeans / Hollister

Necklaces / Primark

WW1 Memorial at London Tower

Monstrous meringues


Purse / the well known Fossil bag
I was ecstatic to visit London for the first time, and had been excitedly planning an outfit worthy enough for this gorgeous city. But unfortunately, the weather did not prevail, and I instead had to wear an outfit that I believe, is still a pretty nice second. My River Island loose-fit sweater was perfect, because it didn't cling to my body when it was too warm but was thick enough to face the winds on the open top double decker. I thought it would be nice to add a hint of girly to an otherwise bland outfit, so put on my New Look lace bottomed camisole. I quite like the look of those lace edged sweaters, and by pairing this top with the sweater I needn't buy one! I made sure the lace stayed subtle by sporting my white jeans. They where comfy, stylish, and (surprisingly) STAIN-FREE THE WHOLE DAY! I wore my simple black boots since they were nice and comfy (again, limited shoe supply here!). Finally, I accessorized with a simple circle pendant and five pearls on necklaces, and of course, the ever-useful Fossil bag (the Primark one broke :(). London was gorgeous and 10x better than anything I could have ever hoped for, and my experience was improved by this ensemble.
 
 
xoxo, G.

No comments:

Post a Comment