Friday, August 8, 2014

A Walk In The Park

Frolicking through the park was a suitable first British adventure, with a suitable outfit to top it off.


Dress / Brandy Melville


Bag / Fossil

Gorgeous gardens

Sweater / thrifted

Very interesting lighting here?!

Duckpond

Beaded leather / Me to We
Purple beaded / gift

Shoes / Birks (I only brought two pairs of shoes, ok!)

Beautiful cousin, Katie! Read her blog here

My other (more annoying) cousin

Due to my impending (and apparently nonexistent) jet lag wave, we kept our adventures laidback with a peaceful walk in the park to the nearby castle/hall. For this excursion, I sported a light and comfy striped t-shirt dress, perfect for frolicking about with the ducks and deer (which didn't actually happen since they all ran away at the sight of me), and brought a multi shade and knit sweater to throw on in case British weather strikes (didn't happen, it was hottttt). Of course, I needed my handy birks, which I believe added to the vintagey, laidback feel of the ensemble. I paired a couple of simple purple bracelets to my normal Me to We bracelet-bearing arm to add a little more colour. This outfit made the walk through the park a little more enjoyable.

xoxo, G.

P.S. Check out my cousins new blog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment