Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My Bathing Suit Collection

Summer is upon us yet again, and where I live that means bathing suit season is in full swing. I thought I would show you my bathing suit collection (I like to call it small but stylish) for inspiration and ideas on what style of suit suits you best. As a side note, most of my bathing suits were bought very recently, excepting one. So if you see one you like, chances are it is still in stores!

Another thing; I have put links to my personal Pinterest board and The Simply Styled twitter page on the sidebar. For a more accurate representation of what my style is like, follow me on these pages to see! Hopefully there will be a Simply Styled instagram in the future also. Enjoy!

Old Navy, Summer 2014
La Vie En Rose, Summer 2014
La Vie En Rose, Summer 2014
Target, Spring 2013
Target, Spring 2013
Old Navy, Summer 2014
La Vie En Rose, Summer 2014

**INSERT GORGEOUS TRIANGL SWIMSUIT HERE** 
(cough cough if I had enough money)

P.S. I use the black and white bottoms on the purple swimsuit top

No comments:

Post a Comment