Sunday, October 5, 2014

Apple Ambush











Hey there! Long time no blog, and I'm so sorry for that. I haven't had time to do anything substantial on this site or on my youtube channel. School has been ridiculously busy, but teachers are teachers, right? I seriously just want to turn back into a five year old and abandon all responsibilities. Luckily, me, my main photographer Sarah and other good friend Marina decided to visit the quintessential fall destination - the apple orchard. Of course, my brother decided to ruin the fun with rotten apple ambushes, but we managed to salvage some good apples and pictures in the end. It was a freezing day, so layering like an onion was a must. A cozy tshirt, warm flannel, and chunky knit cardi and socks helped to fight off the chilly fall feeling and replace it with that warm, Bath & Body Works candle -esque feeling basically every girl loves associating with autumn.

T - shirt / American Eagle Outfitters
Flannel / thrifted
Cardi / Bluenotes
Jeans / American Eagle Outfitters
Socks / gift
Boots / PacSun

xoxo, G.



No comments:

Post a Comment