Friday, October 31, 2014

Un Cinéma et une Crêperie





Third-wheeling to the max



Queue photographers awkward thumb...

Queue whole photographer
I am so sorry if the quality of this post is approximately the quality of a 1990's family video, all of the pictures were spur of the moment, therefore taken on an iPod 5 (a.k.a. not my normal camera for blogging). Anyways, this week my class took a french trip to one of the quaintest towns I know. We watched a very famous (and extremely adorable) movie titled Petit Nicholas. Afterwards, we ventured all the way across the road to this amazing creperie. And since I am fluent in all languages in the ordering of desserts (my sweet tooth cravings are never going to be satisfied otherwise), I got a delicious raspberry and nutella crepe. Can someone spell heaven??? After the enormous crepe, we went looking around the town, and to our extreme disappointment, we discovered that ALL OF THE CANDY STORES WERE CLOSED. As teenagers, it is quite easy to imagine our reactions to this terrible fate. But I guess it worked out in the end, since I wouldn't have had time to shoot these pictures. Thanks to Sarah (as pictured above), for making me look way better than I actually did in these pictures.

xoxo, G.

Knitted Jacket / Hand-me-down (originally American Eagle)
Jeans / American Eagle
Shirt / Brandy Melville
Scarf / Forever 21
Boots / Primark
Purse / Fossil

No comments:

Post a Comment